Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hey There Invisible People

Alright, so I have once again gone a few days without posting, but that's just how things go.

So, what have I done since the last time we talked...?

I went out with my friends on Saturday; we went out to coffee (as in we went to Pete's, I had tea - not a big coffee drinker...)  and then I spent the day just hanging out with them.  We spent a bunch of time sitting around just playing Style Savvy, because we're all apparently lame, stereotypical, young adult females... So what... One of the outfits that I designed in the game, during a contest that all of us participated in, was head-to-toe leopard print and I got the best reaction from my friends when they saw it; it was hilarious.  Because I seem to keep doing it, this is a picture of the outfit that I wore that day:
Wearing wigs is just so much fun
 On Sunday I made my first skirt all by myself.  My mom was there to guide me along the way, but I made every stitch - except she sewed the elastic together, but that was it!  This is what it looks like:
We were looking for a cute print with sheep on it - because I LOVE sheep and I wanted the first skirt I made for myself to be a special one, but we couldn't find any sheep fabric at all so I just went with one that was super cheep, but also pretty cute still.  So... have some ladybugs...

Monday was boring because all I did was go to school... yesterday I just lazed around the house... then today was the same as Monday...

Well, I guess we're all caught up.  Tomorrow I'll be going hiking with my above mentioned friends.  And because we're hiking I won't be able to wear lolita :(.  Maybe I'll be able to take some pretty pictures of nature though, so... yeah.

I don't know when I'll see you again, but hopefully tomorrow...
No promises though...

No comments:

Post a Comment