Thursday, February 19, 2015

Well... Happy Chinese New Year

It's the year of the Sheep (I know it's called the "Year of the Ram," but it's still a sheep)!  It's my year!  Also the sheep is my most powerful spirit animal so that's cool too.

So, I'll give a quick over view of the of the last couple of days and then I'll talk about today.

Saturday was Valentine's Day.  First I went fabric shopping in Sacramento with my mother and little sister - we were shopping for fabrics for the cosplays we will be doing for Fanime.  We went to two different places and at the second place they asked to take a picture of me which made me very happy - I was dressed in full lolita so that's why.  We then went to lunch at a small Dim Sum place - they were kind of "hole in the wall," but they had really good food.  After that we went back (two hour car ride) and I went over to Rishi's where we watched a few Miyazaki films - Kiki's Delivery Service and My Neighbor Totoro and then went to dinner at BJs and did a little bit of window shopping at Clair's.  I was in lolita all day so it was super fun.  I also spent the night at her place so that's part of why I forgot to post that night...

This was my Valentine's Day lolita
I guess the rest of my week so far wasn't really eventful... But today my family went to Japantown in San Francisco and that it always a lot of fun.  I was in lolita again - because I go out in lolita all the time now, but I was fancied up a little more then I do for just school.  We went out to lunch and I got takoyaki which I love we also got crepes that they shape into cones and the put ice cream on top and the decorate the ice cream to look like cute little animal face - I love them!  I got lots of snacks while I was there because I can never have too many Japanese snacks...

The outfit I wore today
A crappy attempt of mine to take a picture
of a wonderful view in San Francisco
Alright... Well, I think that's all I really have to talk about tonight... so... yeah...

I'll try to work on posting more regularly again... But... we'll see how that goes...

I do really want to start putting up pictures of the stuff I've been making for my lolita outfits, so hopefully I'll start doing that soon.

Well, night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment