Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hey There People

Sorry I missed yesterday; I was too tired after my crafting class and went to bed super early.  I know it's not a good excuse, but yeah...

So yester day I went to a crafting class.  My grandmother owns a hobby shop and they've started having minature-making classes about once a month and since I'm the owners granddaughter, I get to go for free :).  So yesterday we made a few things for a dollhouse craftroom.  We didn't get very much done because the teacher, Maria, had accidenatelly planned too much stuff for us to do so the majority of the class was instruction and explaining what each of the projects was...  But that's okay because I got a lot of stuff to take home and work on, on my own.  What we were able to complete in the class were a few minature bags of stuffing and some cute scrapbook-paper books.
Here's a picture of them
So yeah, I've been doing a lot of crafting recently and I hope to share more of that with you, but I'm going to save that for another time.

See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment