Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hey, It's A Miracle!

Yes, I'm posting two days in a row for the first time in forever (insert my little sister singing that part...).  I know that this is pretty early for me to post too (it's 5:30 in the morning here...), but I realized last night before going to bed that if I was going to post today I had to do it super early or I wouldn't be able to because I have stuff I'm doing after school (namely seeing The Minions Movie - yeah, I know  I'm a little kid, but :P).

Anyway, I think I am going to talk about anime like a suggested yesterday.  So, update time it is.

I am currently caught up on the following series: Durarara x2(new season just started and I am very excited - things are getting crazy, but what else do you expect with Durarara?), Kuroko's Basketball (I love this series and all, but this game against Rakuzan is taking forever, although I guess I shouldn't complain too much because I'm pretty sure once this game ends the series is over, *sad face*), Ace of the Diamond (not much to say about it right now... I still need to do a post about it, don't I...?) and Uta no Prince-sama (the latest season just ended and it's apparently definitely getting another one... at this point I'm not even sure why I watch it anymore... but I do sometimes like the songs... and the cheesiness makes me laugh... but the cheesiness is also getting a little *cough* a lot *cough* excessive and it's upsetting my lactose-intolerance).

I also finished Your Lie in April.  Now I know that the last time I talked about it I went on this long spiel about how I wasn't going to watch it anymore and that led to a rant about not forcing yourself to continue watching something if you're not enjoying, but let's not talk about that.  The reason that I went back and finished was because I had been interested in it when I started it; it sounded really good.  I was interested in the fact that it was an anime that dealt heavily with music and I liked the art style; I just fell into a lull with it or something and couldn't get myself to watch anymore, but then I was like, "You know what, I think I really do want to finish this."  So, I did, and it was the worst mistake of my life.  No, I'm just kidding, kind of...  It's a beautiful, wonderful, heartwarming series, but it also then rips your heart out and stomps on it...  Basically I cried a lot... I don't want to go into details - spoilers and all that, but the gist is, it's sad.  If you like sad stuff go and watch this, if you can't handle sad stuff, don't.  That's really all I have on that...

I also started a new series (because I'm obviously not in the middle of enough of them as it is...).  It's called... something really ridiculous... hold on I have to go look it up... Cute High Earth Defense Club Love... yeah... like I said... ridiculous, but I guess it's fitting because the anime itself is pretty freaking ridiculous.  It's basically a magical girl anime, but with guys (that's kind of a take off the slogan for Mahou Shounen Fight... don't sue me!).  I like the premise, but they took it in a really weird direction... they did also play with the BLness that would already be inspired by a series like this so I enjoy that at least.  I'm pretty sure I'm at least half way through and as crazy and confusing as it sometimes is I think I'm probably going to finish it just because it's short enough and I am getting some enjoyment out of it, mainly laughing at how ridiculous it is...

I think that's all for updating... I have a few other anime on the list of things I want to watch next, but I haven't started anything new yet... I'm also still waiting for the next season of Haikyu to come out (but that's not until October) and Attack on Titan (but last time I checked that won't be until sometime next year...).

Well, I think that's it... I don't know what I'll talk about tomorrow, but well typing this I remembered that the dub for Free Eternal Summer was finally released and it's awful.  So I might talk about that... I'm actually trying not to rant about it right this moment, but I have to leave for school in fifteen minutes and that's definitely not enough time so I'll leave that for later...

Until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment