Monday, July 29, 2013

Let's Get This Thing Started For Real

Alright so about a year ago I tried to start this blog and I started with this really long introduction post about who I am and all that kind of stuff, and in the post I said that I wanted to blog everyday for as long as I could (I never really mentioned a length for this goal or anything) and now here I am a year later and I hadn't made a single post after that day... Well, I'm going to try this again.

This time I have a set goal so I think I should be able to follow it.  I am going to try and make a blog post everyday for a week even if the post is super tiny.  I know it's a small goal, but baby steps right?

So like I learned in a college survival class, I am going to make a goal statement omitting all "trying":
"I am going to make a blog post everyday for the following week."
So today is the first post and my last post will be on Saturday August 3rd.

Now this is just a starting goal to see if I can keep it up for even this small amount of time; after that I do plan on making a longer goal and so on and so forth.

Well, that's a pretty big intro post so far and seeing as it's late I'll save worrying about really getting into introducing myself until tomorrow; that's when we'll get into the "fun" stuff.

Anyway, to all those non-existent readers, I bid you goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment