Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Guess I Should Talk About My Life A Little...

I was born in Provo, Utah on April 3rd, 1991.  My mother was 20 at the time and was married to my father, James.  About 18 months later my brother, Jason, was born and 4 years after that Tad was born as well.  About a year later my mom and dad got divorced and my mother, my siblings, and I all moved to Novato, California where we moved in with my grandmother.  We lived with them for about a year before moving to Cloverdale, California.  I can't remember at the moment exactly how long we lived there, but eventually we moved to San Jose where my mother re-met one of her high school boyfriends, Scott.  They got married some time later and our little family of four became a considerably bigger family of 7 because along with Scott came his two daughter, Krystal and Tawnie.  Shortly after moving out of the way-too-small-for-our-new-family house and into the third house we lived in during our time in San Jose, we moved to St. George, Utah.  We lived there for about four years, during which my mom eventually divorced my step father.  During my sophomore year of high school we moved back to California where we still live today.

I know that's just a generic run down and you haven't learned much about me yet, but I also know you're probably not all that interested in it either.  Well, I think that I am going to leave it there for today; I'll try to go further into things later when I feel like it, but for now there you have it.

Well, yeah...
Four down, three to go.
Until the next time we meet, my darlings.
Why am I so weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment