Thursday, August 1, 2013

Goals Are For Winners... Yeah... Let's Go With That Title...

Alright, so this whole make-a-post-every-day-for-a-week goal is actually just a tiny part of a large list of things that I want to do in a year.  That year is going to start on September 1st, 2013 and will end August 31st, 2014.  So, even though it isn't September I wanted to start posting in this blog so that by then I will be more used to it and it won't be as difficult to blog every day, because as crazy as it is I want to try and make a blog post every day over that year; I'll try to be okay with missing a day here and there, but I am going to try as hard as possible to blog every day through it.

Anyway, as I was saying there are many goals that I want to reach over that time and I figured that I would post them here so that I can cross them off as I go and anyone who cares can follow my progress - not that I necessarily think that anyone is going to care enough to follow my progress...  So on to the goals:

Fitness Goals
Do Yoga every day for a week
Go on a walk every day for a week
Do Tai chi every day for a week
Do a ½ hour of zumba every day for a week
Loss 1 pound a week for a month
Loss 52 pound
Do all my exercising every day for a month

Reading Goals
Read The 7th Scroll
Read Warlock
Read The Quest
Read S 3
Read Guilty 2
Read Guilty 4
Reread Dealing with Dragons
Reread Searching for Dragons
Reread Calling on Dragons
Reread Talking to Dragons
Read one book a month
Read Love is Always Write Volume 1
Read Love is Always Write Volume 2
Read Love is Always Write Volume 3
Read Love is Always Write Volume 4
Read Love is Always Write Volume 5
Read Love is Always Write Volume 6
Read Love is Always Write Volume 7
Read Love is Always Write Volume 8
Read Love is Always Write Volume 9
Read Love is Always Write Volume 10
Read Love is Always Write Volume 11
Read Love Has no Boundaries Volume 1
Read The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya
Read The Disassociation of Haruhi Suzumiya
Read No. 6 Volume 2
Read No. 6 Volume 3
Read No. 6 Volume 4
Read No. 6 Volume 5
Read No. 6 Volume 6
Read No. 6 Volume 7
Read No. 6 Volume 8
Read Durarara Volume 2

Writing Goals
Participate in NaNoWriMo
Write a short story every day for a week
Write a short story every day for a month
Finish all of my character sheets
Write 2,000 words a day for a month (that isn’t NaNoWriMo)

Graft Goals
Finish my knitted blanket
Make bread from scratch
Finish a latch-hook rug
Work on learning Japanese
Bake something once a week for a year
Learn to sing one Japanese song a week for a month
Cross-stitch a Mareep
Cross-stitch a Poliwag
Cross-stitch a Lugia
Cross-stitch an Umbreon
Cross-stitch an Ariados
Finish one cross-stitch a week for a month
Make a quilt
Take a picture every day for a month
Make a blog post every day for a week - achieved August 3rd, 2013
Make a blog post every day for a month
Sew a dress

Alright, there are my goals for those people who are interested in my progress; as I successfully complete a goal I will cross it off the list and put the date that I finished it here.

So, that's another one down.  Yay!
Just two more to go until I finish this goal.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment