Monday, August 19, 2013

Culinary Classes A Go

I started my first culinary class today!  Yay!  It's only Introduction to Food and Beverage Operations so there's not going to be any cooking involved, but I do start Introduction to Baking and Pastry on Wednesday so I am very much looking forward to that.  I do think that this class is going to be interesting though; we're going to be visiting a bunch of business in the industry and have a lot of guest speakers.  We're going to be getting a lot of looks into different areas in the culinary field.  I'm nervous and excited for the class on Wednesday, but I think I'll be okay.

Tomorrow is supposed to be my baking day, but because it's not September yet and I'm not sure if I have ingredients to make anything, we'll see if something happens.

18 down, 13 to go.
Sorry for such a short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment