Sunday, August 25, 2013

And Then There Was More Fanfiction

Another fanfiction day is here and my little sister helped choose the one I'm going to post today by picking a number between 1 and 94; very scientific way of making decisions.

So, thanks to my little sister, you guys get to read a fic for Kuroko's Basketball.

Series:  Kuroko's Basketball
Pairing:  Maybe Aomine/Kise
Title:  Challenge
He was so tired of sports.
Everything was so easy for him.
Was too easy for him.
He had never found anyone that could beat him.
Until he met Aomine.
They played basketball all the time and no matter how many times they played he could just not beat the other.
He wasn’t angry though.
In fact he was ecstatic.
Finally a challenge.
He almost didn’t want to win, then the challenge would be gone.
And he’d have no excuse to hang out with the tall basketball player.
But for now, he’d try his best.
END

I'm not even that big a fan of this pairing; I just wrote it because I like writing random pairings sometimes and I feel like this pairing (or at least from this perspective) isn't completely crack.  Well, I don't really have much to say about it today, so, yeah.

23 down, 8 to go
I almost didn't blog today, but I prevailed!

No comments:

Post a Comment