Friday, August 2, 2013

So, I Mentioned That There's This Thing Called Fanfiction

So, in my introduction post I talked about the fact that I write a lot of fan fiction, and I believed that I also said that I was planning on eventually putting up a list of the series/pairings that I have written and the series/pairings that I want to write for.  I know that thanks to my last post, you're probably all sick of list, but get prepared for two more.

Let's talk about that stuff I've written first:
I have written a total of 240 one-shots
144 of them are for Yugioh
13 of them are for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
12 of them are for Kuroko's Basketball
8 of them are for Durarara
7 of them are for Strawberry Panic
6 of them are for Death Note
6 of them are for Ouran High School Host Club
5 of them are for Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
4 of them are for Junjou Romantica
4 of them are for Natsume Yujin-cho
3 of them are for Fruits Basket
3 of them are for Clannad
3 of them are for Kids on the Slope
3 of them are for Vocaloids
3 of them are for Ao no Exorcist
2 of them are for The Less than Epic Adventures of TJ and Amal
2 of them are for Hey, Class President
2 of them are for Kuroshitsuji
1 of them is for Anohana
1 of them is for Uta no Prince Sama
1 of them is for Uragiri wo Baku no Namea wo Shittieru
1 of them is for Togainu no Chi
1 of them is for Antique Bakery
1 of them is for Being Human
1 of them is for Finder
1 of them is for Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
1 of them is for NCIS
1 of them is for Loveless
I have also written 3 chapter-ed fics
2 of them are for Yugioh
1 of them is for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

So, let's move on to the stuff I want to write:
I would really love to write a lot more for Ao no Exorcist, Durarara, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
I would also like to write for:
Soul Eater
Tiger & Bunny
Fire Emblem
Free!
Usagi Drop
Mahou Shonen Fight
More Uta no Prince-sama
More Vocaloids

Well, I think that's everything.  I said that I was going to go into pairings, but now I don't want to so maybe I'll talk about that later.

Alright, well, that's everything.
Just one more to go before my first goal is achieved!
See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment