Sunday, August 4, 2013

What's Going To Happen Now?

So, I reached my first goal of writing one blog post every day for a week!
Yay!  Confetti!

Now, let's talk about what is going to happen now.  I have no intentions of just leaving this blog now; in fact, if any of you remember - or read - that post about goals that I want to achieve in the next year, blog everyday for a month, is one of them.  So, you're still going to be seeing a lot of me.

That's what's next then.  I am going to make another goal statement right now:
"I am going to write a blog post every day for a month"

There we go.  So, I am going to backtrack a little for this goal and say that I started on the 1st of the month just to make things easier for me to remember.  Meaning that, instead of counting today as my 1st post, I'm going to count it as my 4th.  I think it's alright for me to do this seeing as I did write all of those posts still and it's only three days that I'll be counting.

So, today counts as day four of blogging for this month and this goal will hopefully be achieved on August 31st.  Wish me luck guys.

There are also somethings that I want to start doing once I get more into blogging and I'll probably start those up pretty soon.  One of the things that I really want to do is pick a few days a week where I talk about specific things.  Examples would be: on Monday's I talk about an anime I've recently watched, on Thursday's I post a picture I've taken and talk a little about it, and so on.  Now these are just examples; I haven't really picked what days I want to do this on and specifically what I want to do on them, but hopefully I'll be able to figure that out no later than tomorrow because I'm going to try and work on that tonight.  If I do finish deciding tonight I'll go ahead and get on here and make a post then, but I might not post it until tomorrow.

Alright, there we go.  My one-post-a-day-for-a-week goal has been achieved and I'm already a couple of days into my next goal.

4 down, 27 to go.
Let's do this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment