Sunday, August 4, 2013

I May Be A Little Out Of It

I know this is a little late, but the last post I made was technically Saturday. August 3rd, so I am going to count this as the last post of my make-one-blog-post-a-day-for-a-week goal.  I just got home from doing karaoke with my friends; so, I am a tiny bit tipsy, so, if I don't make any sense, you know why.

So, as stated, I went and hung out with three of my best friends Elaine, Elizabeth, and Jessica.  The day kind of started off like it was going to be bad because I was afraid that - like what sometimes happens - things were going to get canceled - it's happened before where I've been all ready to go and hang out and then last minute I would find out that things weren't going to work out.  Anyway, so it started like that at first, but then around 11:30 this morning I got an email from Jessica that we would be able to meet up at 3; I was just glad that we were going to hang out since it's been a while since I've been able to meet up with my friends.

When we got to the Murphy's - Elaine and Elizabeth's house (they're sisters) - we played a game called, Mario Party.  I'm not all that into video games, but I thought that it was really fun; although my friends and I joked about how horrible it is at the same time because there are games on it where you're basically sacrificing you're friends in order to win the game.  Like I said; though, we all had a really great time.

After that we went to dinner and then we went to karaoke.  That was a lot of fun; Elizabeth just turned 21 a few weeks ago so this was our first time taking her out and we got her to sing with us and stuff so it was fun to finally be able to do that stuff with her.

Anyway, it's really late and I have work at 9 tomorrow - this - morning; so, I should really head to bed.

I told you I'm counting this; so, I have reached my goal.
YAY!  7 down, 0 to go.
I should still be on here tomorrow - later today - though; so, I'll let you know what's going to happen now, then.

See you all later.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment