Sunday, August 11, 2013

First Fic Of Many

Hello everyone!  And by everyone I mean no one... Today is the day when I post up fanfiction, but I don't really know what to put up...  Part of my wishes I did have readers just so I could get opinions on what fanfics people would be interested in reading.  So... I'm going to go with one from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but which one...  Alright, I've chosen.

The following is a very small one-sided Itsuki/Kyon fic; It's tiny and not much happens it it, but you know.  I think it's the best starting fic to use.  So, here it is.

Series: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Pairing: One-sided Itsuki/Kyon
Title: Mask
            I sigh as I slowly walk to the club-room that I am supposed to make my way towards after school everyday.  The smile that I use to hide behind, my mask, is not currently on my face, for at the moment there is no need for it, but the moment I make my way into that room I will have to put it firmly back into place, as hard as it is to keep there when I’m around him.
            I know that it’s wrong, I can’t feel the way I do about him, if it were to get out there would be way to many things at risk, as much as it hurts and as much as I want to say, "I don’t care," and throw everything away, I know that I can’t.  I can’t risk the safety of the world just because of my selfishness.
            Besides he doesn't feel the same way.  He’s always shooting glances at the other’s, yes, every once in while he’ll look my way, but it’s always with an annoyed or frustrated look on his face and I know that part of that is my fault, but it still hurts and there is nothing that I can do about it.
            I sigh again, I have reached the door to the club-room, I dread opening it.  It hurts so much trying to hide everything, they all think that I’m so carefree, but that’s only because of this dumb act that my superiors forced upon me.  I want nothing more then to throw it away and do something for myself, but I know that I can’t.
            I take a deep breath and run a hand through my hair before slowly reaching for the doorknob.  I grab it and twist it, pulling the door open and making sure that my mask is back in place before it swings open all of the way.
            “Sorry, I’m late.”  I say in my usually cheerful voice as I walk into the room, once again back in character.
END

There you have it.  I hope that someone likes it.  Anyway, I don't really have anything to say about it except for... I love ItsKyon!  Even sad one-sided fics.

10 down, 21 to go.
Tomorrow is nothing day... I'll have to come up with something interesting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment