Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm Making A Blanket

I mentioned in my large list of goals that I wanted to finish a blanket that I am knitting; so, I figured that I would post some pictures of how it looks as I go.

So, here are some pictures then:
         

I started this blanket about six months ago and I worked on it really hard for about two-three weeks, but then suddenly I stopped and haven't touched it since.  So, a few days ago I picked it back up and am working on it again.  I hope to have this done in about two months, which shouldn't be too hard if I keep at it like I should.  These pictures are how it looked as of yesterday morning; I have worked on it since so it is a little longer now, but not by much.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Anyway, that's all I have for today...  Tomorrow should be a long post because I'll be posting a lot of recipes and pictures; so, I hope you guys look forward to that.

5 down, 26 to go.
Be prepared for talk of Harry Potter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment