Sunday, August 4, 2013

Here It Is

I have decided on the things that I want to make weekly topics.  So, four days a week I am going to have a specific topic to talk about and this is the run down.

Sundays:
I will be posting either one of my fan fiction short stories, a snippet of one of my original works, or a finished original character reference sheet.  I then might talk a little about whatever it is I post that day, but it will most likely be pretty short.

Tuesdays:
Unfortunately this one won't officially start until September, but I am going to make Tuesdays my baking day.  This means that every Tuesday I am going to bake something and then I am going to post the recipe, a picture, and how it was, here.  This Tuesday my family and I are going to have a Harry Potter Marathon and cook up somethings from "The Harry Potter Unofficial Cook Book;" so, I will be able to post about some baking and the like then, but I probably won't be able to really start this section until September.

Wednesdays:
This will be my anime day.  On this day I will either talk about an anime that I have just recently started watching or I'll talk about an old favorite; either way, anime will be on the menu.  Now I know that I talk about anime a lot already, but from now on I'll try to keep it to this day - oh, and Sundays I guess because 95% of my fanfiction is anime related.  I want to get into more anime so hopefully I'll be talking about new ones more often than old ones, but I will want to talk about my favorites every once in a while.

Saturdays:
Photo day.  In my goals I mentioned that I want to take a picture every day for a month, but my real goal is to take a picture every day for a year.  So, on Saturdays I will post all of the pictures that I took that week, for a total of seven.  I will talk a little about each picture and then I will give a small overview of anything interesting that might have happened over the week.

That sounds about right.  On the three other days of the week I'll just talk about what I feel like, nothing specifically, but I might talk about a craft I'm working on, or about my babies - by babies I am referring to my two pet rats, I don't have any children or anything.  So, I think that's about it.  I hope that if any one is reading this blog they find some of the things I talk about interesting.  And if there is anyone reading this blog and they want to comment please feel free.

Well, this doesn't count towards my goal or anything, so, yeah...
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment