Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Hope No One Is Queasy About Rats

I vaguely mentioned earlier that I have two pet rats.  They're names are Shiro and Kuro, which means white and black (respectively) in Japanese.  And yes, one of them is white and the other is black; I know, I'm creative, right?

So, does any one want to see them?  Well, too bad I'm putting up a picture anyway:
I'm really bad at taking pictures of them; unfortunately, they squirm a little too much somtimes, but I think they are super cute.  

Here are some individual pictures:


                       
If you haven't figured out yet, the white one is Shiro and the black one is Kuro.

And this is my absolute favorite of the pictures that I have taken of either of them:
Kuro is just so photogenic, he's not aloud on my bookshelf anymore though, last time he was on there he chewed on one of my books.

Well, I hope you think my babies are as cute as I think they are.  Hope these haven't scared any of you non-existent readers away.

8 down, 23 to go.
Tomorrow is Friday... hopefully I'll have something interesting to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment