Saturday, August 3, 2013

I Guess It's Time For Some Serious Stuff

So, it's almost midnight and I'm on my iPod so this post is probably going to be pretty short and I know that I already made a post for the day, but I just felt like posting again.

I know that you guys are probably already annoyed enough with all my randomness and talk of lame things so you probably want to hear about how lame and sad I am even less, but this is my blog and I am going to write about what I want to write about.

So I'm lying on my bed in the middle of the night and I just spent about the last half hour crying.  Now like I said, I know that you probably don't want to hear a sob story and I'm lame for the things that I cry about, but I'm going to keep going.

I was mainly crying because I'm scared; I'm scared about the future and what it potentially has in store.  I told you earlier that I still live with mom and that's mostly because I'm just not ready to live by myself.  I'm scared of what living alone entails: my psychologist-major friend is pretty sure that I have some form of dependent-personality disorder and I'm inclined to believe her.  I'm terrified of the thought of having to live by/take care of myself and I hate saying it because it sounds so sad and selfish, but it's the truth; that's just how I feel and I wish I could change it.  I'm nervous about classes this coming semester and paying for them and I just kind of feel like I'm drowning all of the sudden.  I still haven't done my taxes for the year either.  Another thing I'm sad about is that apparently my mom is hoping to move in a year and I don't know what I'm going to do.  I want to stay here because this is where I'm going to school and this is where my best friend is - and I have a really hard time making friends, but I know that I'm not in a place where I can live without my mom - both financially and emotionally.  And I guess who knows, maybe in a year I will be in a better place, but I highly doubt it - especially the emotionally part.

Well, as I stated earlier its pretty late so I think I'm going to go to bed.  Sorry about such a downer post.  And don't worry, I'll still write another post tomorrow - I guess it's today now... But I'm not counting this one towards my goal.  I'll also try to make sure to make my next post more positive.

Until later.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment