Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cookies And Heroes Of Cosplay

Alright, so I was thinking about making a trifle today, but then I found out that my mom needed help on a cookie order instead - my mom runs a small online cookie business.  So, instead of making a trifle i got to make 50 sugar cookies.  They're not very exciting, but here's a picture of them:
Like I said, not that exciting, but once my mom is done icing them they come out awesome; these ones are going to be Guam seals.

Since my baking didn't really happen today; I'm going to talk about some shows instead.  First off is Face Off, it's a special effects make-up competition that I love and have been watching for the last three seasons.  the fifth season just started tonight and I enjoyed it as usual, but what I was really looking forward that started tonight was Heroes of Cosplay.  Heroes of Cosplay is a show about cosplay competitions.  It is so awesome!  I am a cosplayer myself; I'm sure you could have guessed that from my obsession with anime, but now you know.  So, watching this show is just so amazing to me; I wish I could do half of what the people competing in these contests are able to do.

Well, I know that post was short, but I have to get up early tomorrow and take the bus to Santa Rosa to test my route for when I have to go up there for school starting next week (I hate testing bus routes for the first time), so I'm not looking forward to that.  Tomorrow is my anime day; so, I'll probably be talking about Tiger & Bunny since I love it and I still haven't watched anything new - I will hopefully be starting some new series' in September.

12 down, 19 to go.
Wish me luck on the bus tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment