Monday, August 26, 2013

Food/Beverage Ops And Adventures On The Bus

I had my Intro to Food and Beverage Operations class today; we went to a "luxury retirement community."  It was a really nice place and it was interesting to see such a unique aspect of the food and beverage industry.

I also had a "fun" time with the bus today.  I was supposed to get on the bus for home at 5:59, but apparently in the week since I took this bus before, they changed the schedule!  Meaning I had no idea that instead of the 101 like I usually take; I needed to have taken the 80.  I had to wait at the bus stop for two hours before I was able to finally get on the bus to take me home.

Anyway, sorry about the rant.  I'll be talking about anime tomorrow, so, see you then.

24 down, 7 to go.
I don't have anything to say here...

No comments:

Post a Comment