Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ao no Exorcist

Since it's the only anime on my list of top four favorite series that I haven't talked about yet.  I absolutely love this series.  I believe the reason I started watching this series was because of Anime News Network.  I was just browsing their site one day and they had a banner for the series; I thought the art style was nice and that it looked interesting and so that day I went and looked into it and fell in love.

I find the religious aspect of the anime interesting and normally that would have made me balk at the series, but I like it despite these things that normally would have made me turn away.

I really love the characters in this series, there aren't many of them that I actually can't stand or anything, although I'm not a big Shiemi fan, but I tend not to be a fan of her character type.

I've gone over pairings for this series and I'm still not going to divulge my favorite/guilty pleasure/awful pairing that I like that shouldn't exist because, 1, it's awful and, 2, I'm sure that it's not that hard to guess what it is so I shouldn't need to say what it is...  It's the only pairing that I've ever liked that's like this and I hate myself for liking it, but I do anyway...  Like I said, I'm sure it's not hard to guess what it is if you know that series...

Well, not much else to say about it.  I love it.  Watch it.  There you go.

25 down, 6 to go.
Tomorrow I have class so hopefully there will be pictures of yummy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment