Thursday, August 15, 2013

Let's Talk About Pets

So, I've told you all about my babies, Kuro and Shiro:
They are just way too cute; I love them so much!

Anyway, I figured that now would be a good time to talk about all of the other pets that my family owns.

We have a hamster, Cove, who is the families pet:
                     
He doesn't like having his picture taken.

My little sister has a pet parakeet named Scarlet:
She got her for Christmas two years ago.

The last pet we have belongs to my brother Tad; it's a tortoise named Bud:
I couldn't get that great a picture of him because he didn't want to come out of his cave.

Yeah, we have a few pets as you can see.  You'll probably be seeing more pictures of these guys later on so look forward to that.

14 down, 17 to go.
Sorry this post was so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment