Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm Not Dead Yet

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while, but I'm here.  I don't really have much to say today (especially because I'm on a super tiny annoying computer that I keep accidentally pressing the wrong key in because the keyboard is so small...), but I wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive and that I plan on starting up blogging once again (I know we've all heard that before, but I mean it this time). I even made blogging a daily... wait I did that before too didn't I... Oh, well... I;m going to keep blogging; I promise.  I will say here and now that I don't guarantee that I will post every day, but I will definitely post more often than I do (not that that's hard...)

Well, let's see if anything interesting has happened lately... Just a lot of school... I'm currently taking Ice Cream, Custards, and Soft Desserts; it's super fun.  I made this really delicious pistachio ice cream last week; I was so proud of it, the texture was really nice.  This week we are making Charlottes which are deserts combining cake and gelatinous custard.  So, that's cool.  I'll try to get batter at taking pictures during class so that I can post them, but anyway... Yeah.

I think I've said all I really want/need to say today so yeah... I will be on more often. I hope to talk to all of you later.

Bye
(Yeah, I know no one actually reads this, but I can pretend right...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment