Friday, September 26, 2014

Last Day of Soft Desserts

So... sorry about yesterday, but I already said that I probably won'e be able to post everyday...

Anyway, as the title suggest, today was the last day of my Ice Cream, Custards, and Soft Dessert class.  We were busy finishing up our final projects - Charlottes. A Charlotte is a dessert usually consisting of a Bavarian cream surrounded by ladyfingers; I made a Charlotte Royale though, which are a little different. I took a picture of it, but I can't transfer pictures onto the computer I'm currently on so I'll be sure to put that up (and many other pictures) when my laptop is doing better.

Well... not much else... I think I'll be talking about Free! tomorrow... seeing as I'm still recovering from what it did to my hear, but that's tomorrow.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment