Thursday, July 17, 2014

Finished Again, Now Let's See If I Can Keep Going

Hello there everyone!  Today is my last post of my week-long goal of writing blog posts.  Yay!  I still plan on continuing to write a blog post everyday, since it's one of my dailies on HabitRPG, but my week-long goal is complete.

So, today I mostly worked on fan fiction.  I finally typed up the fan fiction that I had written the other day, finishing one of them because it was incomplete at first and then I found an unfinished Blue Exorcist fan fiction and decided to wrap that one up too.  I also read some too.  I'm trying to finish The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya light novels and so I worked on reading some of The Indignation of Haruhi Suzumiya, which is the 8th book in the series.  I also worked a little bit on character sheets for my own original characters.

Not much else happened today...  I'll probably post one of the new little one-shots that I've written recently tomorrow.

So, yeah, I'm going to go watch some anime now... Probably Haikyu...
See you all tomorrow.
7 down, 0 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment