Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Post Of Not Nearly As Many Words - Anime Expo 2014 Part 2

So, today there was work and at work I finally did use some of the creative energy that the universe has been sending my way by writing a few one shots during our slow times.  I wrote two for Attack on Titan and two for Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.  After work I went home and took a nap, which I apparently do often...  I didn't really do anything else...

Alright, so, who's ready for another spiel about Anime Expo?  No one, well, oh well.

Day 2... What did we do on Day 2...?  Oh yes, we cosplayed as characters from Fire Emblem: Awakening; I went as Emmeryn, Skye went as Lissa, and Sean went as Chrom.  My mom was really excited about making Falchion.  We didn't do that much that day because it was Sean's first time doing a really elaborate cosplay and he got tired and grumpy really easily.  There wasn't much that I wanted to do that day anyway so it was really fine.  We spent most of the day walking around the exhibit hall just looking around.

Day 3 I went to the con by myself that morning.  We were doing the Fire Emblem: Awakening costumes again so I was still dressed as Emmeryn.  I went to Bang Zoom's, Inside the Voice Actor Studio, panel, which I always think is fun.  The special, voice actor, guest was Matthew Mercer, who is the voice of Levi from Attack on Titan and Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening - which I thought was funny because I didn't know he was even going to be there and I was cosplaying from one of the video games that he voiced in.  After that I met up with my family and we walked around the exhibit hall again - this time I actually bought stuff.  After that we went and got some dinner and then went to Masquerade.  It was fun and they had these two awesome dance crews preform during the half time show.  One of them was the Survey Corps Dance Crew and it was amazing.

I'm pretty sure I've already talked about Day 4 so I'm going to leave it at that for today.

I don't have anything to say about my tarot reading...  I was tempted to take a nap... and I gave into the temptation...

Well, yeah.
5 down, 2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment