Monday, July 14, 2014

Tarot Reading 7/14/2014

What I should do today - Page of Batons
* I need to use my creativity and intellect today.  Recently almost all of my readings have had to do with being creative... interesting... I guess I really need to do something with these energies.
What I shouldn't do today - 6 of Batons
* Don't get fool of myself or "count my chickens before they hatch;" I haven't achieved victory yet.
Unexpected - III-The Empress
* Usually talks about a mother figure or in this case it could be talking about my mom... She is getting surgery today...  I hope everything is okay in that department.  Keep an ear out and my phone on.
Theme for today - 4 of Cups
* New friendships and relationships.  Cool
Advice for today - II-The High Priestess
* I don't really know how to read this card as advice...

There we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment