Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kuroko's Basketball

More work, more napping.  Yeah, I'm exciting.

Well, the time of anime has come upon us.

Let's talk about an anime that I've watched recently.  So, Kuroko's Basketball it is, since I did just finish it last night.

Kuroko's Basketball was the first sports anime that I ever watched; I've since watched two more (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - if that even counts - and Haikyu, an anime about volleyball).  It's obviously about basketball and the main character's name is Kuroko...  Yep, creative name.  I really like this series mainly because it's all so ship-able.  Yep, yaoi.  I basically ship everyone with Kuroko... because I can...  My top two favorite pairings are Aomine/Kuroko and - even though this one doesn't have Kuroko in it - Teppie/Hyuga because it's wonderful.  Aomine happens to be one of my favorite characters despite the fact that most of the time he's a jerk, and until recently I would have even said that he was my favorite character, but Teppie makes my heart happy because he's so sweet and gah...  I love Teppie!

Anyway, there you go.

I don't know how much I'll talk about my tarot readings anymore... I just never know what to say about them.

Alright.
Talk to ya later.
6 down, 1 to go.
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment