Sunday, July 13, 2014

Tarot Reading 7/13/2014

What I should do today - VII-The Chariot
* I need to move forward today; I may need to go somewhere.  Also talks about control; so, I need to be in control today.
What I shouldn't do today - 9 of Swords
* Don't allow myself to feel overwhelmed or anxious today.  Don't let my fears get the best of me.
Unexpected - 6 of Cups
* I might feel nostalgic today, maybe something/someone from my childhood will come up.
Theme for today - Ace of Batons
* Today is about beginnings and great ideas.  Creativity, strength, and intuition.
Advice for today - XXI-The World
* Something needs to come to an end... Not sure what...

There's my tarot reading for the day.  I'll post again tonight and talk about if anything came true then.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment