Sunday, July 20, 2014

No Idea What To Write About, But Writing Anyway

Yep, no idea...

What did I do today...?

I went to work and then I started writing a little one-shot fan fiction about Free! Iwatobi Swim Club in the form of a fairy tale... Still working on that; it's going to be cute.  At least I think it is.  Then I took a nap...  Yep, my life is pretty thrilling, ain't it?

I've been writing a good deal of fan fiction recently and I'm almost tempted to start maybe posting one a day...  But I'm still debating on that...

Anime plans for this coming week are to catch up with Haikyu and then...  I'm not sure...  I do this online tarot reading exchange thing with my friend on another website and the question I asked this time was actually which anime I should watch next so... I'll see what that has to say.

This is a list of the anime that I'm in the middle of (I'm hoping the tarot reading will chose from one of these):
* Murarihyon no Mago
* Margical Prince
* Bakuman
* Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
* Revolutionary Girl Utena
* La Storia della Arcana Famiglia
* La Corda d'Oro
* Silver Spoon
* Kamigami no Asobi
* Tonari no Seki-kun
* Fairy Tail
* Folktales from Japan

I'm also in the middle of Free, Haikyu, and Love Stage, but those are also all ongoing and (except for Haikyu which I plan on catching up to shortly) I've caught up to where they are.

Anyway, that's all I got...
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment