Monday, July 14, 2014

Heyo

Well, once again I didn't really abide by my taort reading.  Sigh, I keep having things tell me to be creative, but I just can't seem to find any motivation.  I did do a little of knitting so I guess that counts maybe a little,  And since it came up  in the reading I though it might be good to mention that my mom's surgery went fine so I think what my reading this morning was maybe telling me that I was just going to have to take care of her today because I hadn't really been thinking about that.  So, other than work I didn't really do much today.  I did start a new anime - I have this huge list of anime that I'm in the middle of and that I've been wanting to finish before I start anything new, but I've been waiting for this series so I let it go.  The anime just started on Crunchyroll and only the first episode is out so far so it's not like it took very long.  The anime is Love Stage, a new yaoi that I've been waiting for.  I also watched a few episodes of Kuroko's Basketball - that one of the ones that on my list of things to finish, I only have a few episodes left and I was going to try and finish it tonight, but my internet was having arguments with the streaming and so I had to abandon my pursuits.

As for today being my Baking Day... Yeah, that didn't happen; I had work this morning and when I got home I took a nap before watching anime...  I said there was a chance that wasn't going to actually happen.  You'll definitely see baking though on here because I have a bunch of interesting classes coming up this semester.

As for finishing talking about Anime Expo I do think that I am going to out that off again until tomorrow.  I'm just really tires and I still have a bunch of stuff to talk about for the last three day so, yeah... I'm going to be lazy...

Anyway...
At least I posted...
Right?
4 down, 3 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment