Friday, October 3, 2014

Announcement

So I know that I talked about drawing from that list I made for what to talk about, but I'm not going to start that quite yet.  Instead I'm going to advertise for the LARP that my friend and I are trying to start up.  I'm going to be making a separate blog for it - linked to this account - and and email and all that good stuff so when I have that stuff up I'll post the links and things here.

So today my friend and I went to the park that we were thinking of using for the LARP and scouted out where it would be and how it would be set up.  I'm getting really excited.  We talked about world building and character stuff and everything.  We have a couple pending/hopeful members too, so it really looks like this is going to happen!

I'll probably be talking about that sometimes too, just a warning...

That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment