Tuesday, October 7, 2014

There Was No Supernatural Today... :(

So, don't you love it when you plan on having a marathon of a show all day and then the dentist appointment you had that morning ends up taking 7 1/2 hours and all your plans are dashed?  Oh, me too!

So, yeah... today I got to spend seven and a half hours at the dentist.  Fun stuff... I had to get a root canal... super fun, but my dentist was super nice - I've never had that kind of work done in my mouth before and I was really nervous.

Anyway... so I'll be talking about Supernatural tomorrow and not drawing from that list... again... But Thursday I hopefully... might... draw from that list... or I may talk about Supernatural more because I'll be watching the first episode of the tenth season then...

Well, I'm done; I'm super tired from my dentist appointment ordeal so... yeah...

Night, night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment