Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tarot and Cleaning

First day I haven't had school on Wednesday since the beginning of the semester so instead of going to school I got to spending the day cleaning the kitchen! Yay! Yeah...  It's okay though... it needed to be done (now if only I can keep it clean this time...). Unfortunately I didn't really do anything else of interest today (not that cleaning the kitchen is actually interesting...). Oh well.

So, I'm sure you all know that I read tarot and usually I use my The Goddess Tarot to do my readings, but recently I've been trying to get more in-tune with my Osho Zen Tarot.  I bought that deck right a round the same time I bought my Goddess Tarot, but I haven't really used it since I bought it... The reason being is that it's a lot different from the decks that I'm more used to and because I bought it on ebay it didn't come with the instruction booklet that most decks usually have. So, for along time it sat on my bookshelf collecting dust because I was too afraid to use it.  Fortunately I have definitely grown as a reader and thanks to some encouraging from a friend I finally brought the deck out and started using it.  I'm really happy with the results; my friend says that she feels my readings have gotten a lot more in depth since I started using it.  I feel like it's helping me improve even further in tarot some I'm super glad that she finally convince me to start using it (it took a while, she really had to wear me down).

Well, I don't think I have anything else to talk about right now, so... Yeah... I should maybe think about making a more structured schedule for what I post about each day again so that I don't have any days where I'm just rambling about nothing... But... I never really follow those... I'll come up with something.

Well, there you go.
(Sorry I missed yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment