Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ideas For Going Forward

Alright, so I mentioned how I wanted to maybe start a weekly schedule of what I should talk about again and I have decided what I want to do.  I'm not going to do it the way that I usually do though.  I am going to try to make Saturdays the day that I have like a weekly wrap up/re-cap thing, where I talk about the week and post picture (I'll just be talking about the week until my computer is back up and I can post pictures again...).  For every other day I am going to have a list of things I could talk about each day and draw from (or use a random number generator) them and talk about that.

The list of things I'm considering are:
Anime
Fan Fiction
Original Works
Myself
Metaphysical: Tarot
Metaphysical: Gems
Metaphysical: Spirit animals/guides
Metaphysical: My practice
TV/Movies that aren't anime
Books
Crafts
Goals

I may pair this down or I may add more things, but we'll see. Anyway, I think that's it for today.

I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment