Monday, October 20, 2014

Witchcraft And More Anime

Sorry I missed yesterday... that's probably going to keep happening, but... oh well...

Today I started Meats and Sauces; we fabricated chickens and I found out that I'm surprisingly good at it - I was the second one to finish and the first guy who did it had been doing it for years whereas this was my first time.  I was pleasantly surprised.  We also made stock... other than that class was pretty boring though... It makes sense because it's the first day and most of class was lectures... so... yeah...

I'm supposed to talk about my practice today... I am merely dabbling so far; I've tried a few spells here and there, but mostly I just do meditations and tarot readings and the like... I am excited for Halloween this year because it will be my first time celebrating Samhain - the pagan new year basically. I'll tell you about what I'm doing for that when I actually do it. Unfortunately I don't really have anything else to say right now... Maybe I'll talk about some stuff that I've done for previous holidays later.

I watched some more anime yesterday - I didn't really watch any news stuff today because my little sister wanted to watch Parasyte with me (I had to cover her eyes a bunch because it has a few inappropriate scenes... but she insists on watching it with me...)

Anyway, yesterday I watched Trinity Seven, which I don't plan on continuing.  Too ecchi.  And why is it a common theme in ecchi anime that there are scenes with girls who need to use the restroom? Do guys really think that's attractive...?  Really, it's just creepy to me...

I started to watch Fate/Stay Night, but when I realized that it is related to Fate/Zero I stopped due to the fact that I have yet to watch the later so it probably wouldn't have made much sence to me (although apparently the game Fate/Stay Night came out before the books Fate/Zero despite that Fate/Zero is the prequel... anyway...).

After that I watched Akasyki no Yona which is super shoujo and stuff, but I'm going to keep watching it.  It's interesting so far so I'll see where it goes...

Next was Denki-Gai which I discontinued for the same reasons that I stopped watching Trinity Seven; I am not into ecchi...

Then there was Orenchu no Furo Jijo which I suspected that I would like form the beginning - since it might as well be a yaoi.  It's about a boy who saves a merman and now the merman is living in his bathtub...  It got really awkward when I went to watch the third episode today and they kind of toed the yaoi boundary - my younger brother was in the room...  Anyway, it's cute so far so I plan on continuing.

Last was When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace.  It's totally a harem anime, but I don't really mind at least it's not like Trinity Seven... It's not really ecchi and the male protagonist is kind of a sweet guy despite how eccentric he can be.  So, I'll probably continue it for now...

Not much else to say... I still have 10 anime to watch before I've gone through all the anime for this season... I'll hopefully watch some more tomorrow...

Tomorrow my topic will be... Metaphysical: Tarot.  So... I'll talk about tarot... maybe I'll do an interesting reading... I have been trying to get in touch with my spirit guides more... We'll see...

Until tomorrow my lovelies!
Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment